On a monthly basis from March 1-Nov. 30 we give away flounder replicas (courtesy of CCA and the The Fish Mount Store) to the angler who catches, photographs and releases the largest flounder measuring 20 inches or more and documents it with us. This is our fifth year and we are simplifying the rules a bit. Here they are.
1. All entered fish much measure least 20 inches in total length and be released ALIVE.
2. Fish are to be measured from the nose to the tip of tail (middle). No bending tail.
3. Flounder's mouth must be closed (open mouths can lead to loss of inches or disqualification of fish)
4. Fish must be clearly photographed lying flat on measuring device.
5. Photo of angler is not required but preferred so we can document the catches for the public.
6. All measurements will be rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch.
8. Flounder Revolution (R) reserves the right to accept or deny any entries.
9. Any disputes must be filed within 24 hours of announcement of winners (monthly, Angler of the Year, etc.) and must be accompanied by a $200 deposit. Polygraphs will be administered at the cost of the person making the dispute and at the discretion of the accused only. The $200 deposit will be returned pending polygraph results.
10. Entries for each month must be received by the last day of the month. All Angler of the Year qualifying entries must be in and confirmed with Chester Moore by 5 p.m. Sat. Nov. 30